SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KTM Supermoto Racer Kit w complete wheels + ...also selling almost new Xc tank & seat

I have a barely used Ktm hard parts Supermoto racer kit that sells for $2673 at http://www.ktm-parts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=K&Product_Code=U6907848&Category_Code=SMKITS. I upgraded the caliper and master cylinder from the 4 piston beringer ktm to the 6 piston beringer Ktm caliper (pads are original and more than 95% life left. Master cylinder is stock Ktm SMR. Everything is bled and ready to bolt on. I will include a spare shorty brake line in case you ever want to lower your front. Hardparts kit comes with 16.5 behr front and 17 behr rear. Front 16.5 behr was sold and upgraded to true 17" behr front. Axle sliders from kit are included as well as hollow Ktm axle nuts, also included is spare front axle to fit sliders. Catch can from kit is included as well as 2 chains. Peg sliders, front fender, KTM 310 mm front rotor from kit (completely smooth) included. Another addition to the kit is a rear Ktm rotor (also smooth), and a KTM 42 sprocket (no visible wear). Tires are DOT approved Avon Distanzia. Front 120/70R17 Rear 150/60R17. Rear rim is 5 wide. Will not hit chain or swing arm with about a quarter inch on each side to spare. They are in close to new condition and both front and rear are mounted and balanced. Handguards from hardparts kit are not included. For everything in the kit minus the handguards, plus many upgrades and additions I'm asking $2100 shipped. This kit will fit Exc/Xc/mxc/sx. Will fit '03-'11 ktm's. This is a conversion kit. This will not fit SMR. Call Jimmy at 209 484 7209. I want to try to keep the kit together. Thanks. Also will ad pics and price of a complete xc tank and seat that I'll be selling separately tomorrow. I am located in Murphys, Ca. Will give discount to those who want to pick up.

Tank and Seat off of 07 525 xc. Will fit 05-07 450/525 Exc/Xc/mxc/smr and 05-06 sx. I believe they will fit older ktm's as well, but am not sure. They are taken off a bike with around 10 hrs. Comes with everything, cap, petcock w reserve, and mounting hardware. I am asking $400 shipped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd be interested in the wheels with the sprockets/rotors...I just want to be able to switch from dirt to street. So maybe everything but the caliper if they would fit with the stock caliper with a relocation bracket.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the interest everyone. I would like to try for a couple weeks to sell everything together, but if that doesnt work out, I will consider parting out. I will give dibbs to those who want them in the order received. ...and to Pilsner, the 310 rotor would not fit a stock caliper, you would need a 320mm for that and a relocation bracket, sorry.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowering the price to locals. I'm now asking $1800 for over $3500 worth of top of the line Supermoto equipment... and I'll deliver to your house for free if you live in Sacramento area. Jimmy 209 484 7209.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts