SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of getting a Sumo. Im 6"2 235lbs do you think the Husky will have enough balls for me???? It strickly for tooling around town, No racing....

How about reliability of the 2? I dont want alot of Maintenece....

·
6,598 Posts
I don't know how people always manage to pick 2 bikes that are of completely different categories each time they compare bikes. same deal like in so many other threads that have passed through before this one.

streetbike vs racebike scenario, if you want reliability and the least amount of maintenance the streetbike is the obvious choice in this case the 625. just because a bike has more cc's doesn't automaticly mean it'll be faster then a smaller bore bike, I'm saying this because of the "do you think the Husky will have enough balls for me" part. the husky is a lot lighter and has the same amount of power or even a tad more then the ktm.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Opinion's

I was looking for opinions on both bikes.....You dont need to be an As#hole about it.......

·
6,598 Posts
You dont need to be an As#hole about it.......
I fail to see why my previous response would make me an A-hole... :headscrat I'm just saying you ought to compare bikes that are in the same class if you have a specific goal in mind because a lot of people seem to pick bikes at random and ask us to compare them.

you can always verify my info by researching the bikes in question with the info that can be found on this forum, there's plently to go around. you said you didn't want to do alot of maintenance so the 625 is the only option if you're comparing these 2 bikes, the 510 is a racebike with lights so it has a racebike maintenance schedule, meaning it requires very frequent oil changes, valve checks and rebuilds will come around sooner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts