SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hmmm: Anyone have a left case for my 02 520 EXC? I'm pretty sure it's all the same for 450 to 525 from 02 to 07. I need the side that the flywheel is on. Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a complete bottom end with a siezed crank. Its a 4 speed and it ran great until the crank stopped. Let me know if you want it. You pay the shipping and you can have it all....Did I see you today at the Cresson track??? I was on the 525 motard. I see that you didnt stay long..Call me we can hook up..817-408-7632

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
The cases from 2000-2002 are the same, the cases from 03-07 are the same. The main big difference is where the swingarm bolt goes through, theyhave a different size diameter of the bolt. 14mm in earlier (I believe), and then bigger in 03. and most cases are matched at the factory cause they are all not the same. But good luck in your search. Try to PM Torquemonster on here Chris might have what you need.

You need a 00-02 520 case.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
BTW Biff I am looking for a set of gears to help in the making of a 613 motor is that bottom end still available? I am interested.... Call you on Sunday

·
Registered
305 Posts
I gave the whole thing to Knight rider. He wont need the gears so give him a shout and see if the gears are available..Keep in mind its a 4 speed..

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW Biff I am looking for a set of gears to help in the making of a 613 motor is that bottom end still available? I am interested.... Call you on Sunday
let me know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts