SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These parts will all be going on Ebay soon, but I thought I'd give you guys first dibs.

Photos:
http://gremlinguy.imgur.com/all/

All parts are off of a 2003 KTM 525SX. All plastic EXCEPT the tank and airbox are brand new and have zero hours on them. They were installed on the bike (to sell) but now I'm going a different direction than the stock look. OEM graphics on the shrouds are very well done and very thick vinyl. Plastic is a mix of Gregor and UFO. Front fender, shrouds, and front number plate are UFO, rear fender and side number plates are Gregor. OEM airbox is also Gregor, OEM tank is Elkamet. All made in Italy or Germany. Plastic color all matches exactly, except for fuel tank, which has just always been slightly darker than the shrouds. Tank is still in good 8.5/10 cosmetic condition, no gouges or large scratches. No problems with petcock. Airbox is easily the roughest piece, but is still a solid 7/10 cosmetically. Vinyl is scuffed to a matte finish from riding. The quarter-turn fasteners still work perfectly. New No-Toil filter included.
Seat is in excellent condition with no tears, rips, or even worn logos.
As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with any of these parts. I can answer any further questions or provide more pics if needed.

I am located in Rolla, MO 65401.

Prices: (All prices are +shipping) I'd like to sell the plastic together if possible. I'd take $120 for the whole shebang (all orange pieces except tank). If you need just one or two, the price will be more than the bundle. (Maybe $30 for both side plates, or $50 for both shrouds, etc)
Make an offer on whatever. I paid around $200 total counting the graphics.

The bars I have are 7/8" clip-ons for 48mm bars. Brand new, never even installed. They are awesome. I know they aren't sumo parts, but if you guys want 'em, $120. Paid $150.

UPDATE: Plastics (fenders, shrouds number plates) are sold. Still have clip-ons, fuel tank, airbox, and seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Plastics

Linky still isn't working... But on another note. Would these plastics fit a 2003 450exc? If so they are mine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Op

The plastics will fit a 450 EXC just fine, but the front number plate is just a number plate; not a headlight mask. No headlight. The rear fender does have two bosses on the underside for a taillight.

If you need me to email some pics, PM me and we can make something happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts