17" Behr supermoto wheelset. Currently installed on my 05 KTM 540 exc. Not sure what changes with newer KTMs, if anything, up to buyer to determine fitment. Tires, rotor, sprocket, brake relocation bracket included, this is the whole kit ready to bolt on! I'll even throw in the short front fender!

Front: 3.5x17 behr rim. 320mm floating front rotor. 120/70 Michelin Pilot Power Front (hardly any miles on this, about 2 years old). Will include caliper relocation bracket. Some scratches (tried to include all in pictures).

Rear: 4.25x17 behr rim. KTM OEM Cush Drive Hub! Rear rotor included. 150/70 Distanzia Avon rear. (older tire, not totally worn but pretty aged, at least 6 years old). 42T rear sprocket included. Some scratches and one slight gouge (tried to include all in pictures).

As said, these wheels have a few scratches and one slight gouge on the rear (really just from swapping in & out). But are straight, balanced, don't leak, and ride super smooth. I haven't ridden this bike much in the past 5 years, really only handful of times, now probably parting it out.

Ideally I would like to sell to someone in person for cash deal (I am in Louisville, KY), but will also be willing to ship. I will add shipping costs to buyer (I would estimate additional $200 for insured and verified shipment within US, maybe less if closer). I will also accept paypal/venmo verified or insured payment, but again will add that fee to buyer (I think it is like 2%).

Wheels kit only! Going to part out this bike or keep it just for dual sport on dirt. Showed the whole bike pic just to show the setup! Please PM me for questions/interest and I will send you my contact info!