SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first post here, and I'm shamelessly advertising my bike for sale.

Its a KTM 950, '06 model, 10k of commuter miles on clock, all paperwork, service details, etc, clean HPI, no drops/accidents, very good condition. Most inportant it has all the essential adons: titanium akropovics, crash bobbins, dna filter, enduro frameguards and handguards (the good ones!), top-box and rack. Original cans and all keys/paperwork included. Oh yeah, also has system3 alarm/imob, good for insurance. The bike has always been manitained by INMOTO in croydon.

I have reluctantly reduced the price to 4600, as I need the money to pay off my overdraft.

please see the advert here for pictures and more info.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/bikes/advert.action?R=200826312821918

I do need the money but i think the price is fair. If you like the bike and have a good reason why the price is too high then we will be able to work something out.

Give me a ring on 07973 472 606 if you want to arrange a view or to chat (keep it bike related :) )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wtf

er:

I realise theres a lot of scammers out there - I'v had 1 'send me some money' tit and 1 idiot canvassing company so far.

but dude, im just trying to sell my bike!

I live in kingston-on-thames, greater london/surrey area. If anyone gebuinely wants to buy then please do get in touch.

If you are worried that Im not for real then try this:

google for my name: charles strawbridge, or 'chay' strawbridge. you can see iv been around on the internet for a while.

check my website: www.breakbeaterror.com yes, thats what i look like. have a listen to some of my music while you're there.

add me on facebook

ring my supplied mobile number and talk to me

go to ktmforum.co.uk, look for posts by rage, u can see iv owned the bike for a while (and that im a kinda bike hypochondriac!)

--

anyway, your pissing on my bonfire, stop it at once :)
I genuinely have the bike for sale, the price is good because of the very good new offers for 950's that dealers are making - this is to get the 950's out of their showrooms to bring the new 990's in. The price is still £4600. All the details of the bike I have posted are genuine, and I seriously am welcoming of enquiries or viewings.

when you've satisfied yourselves that im not some scam artist, feel free to tell other people, who may have read your posts and so ignored my advert.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW: if they arnt called crash bobbins, what are they called? Thats what they were called when I had them installed, I have heard them called crash reels, crash bungs etc. Anyway the ones on my bike are made by R&G, and are the official KTM powerpart.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
everyone does realize that's not 4600 US dollars, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts