SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it comes with Passenger Pegs? I noticed you can download the 690 Enduro manual now from the site but still nothing on the SMC. I also wish it came with a skid plate! I am still torn between getting a SMC or E model. The diff. in the front is better braking on the SMC both with 300MM discs but the SMC has a 4 pot radial vs. 2 pot on the E. The biggest diff. which I find strange is the fact that the SMC has over an inch more of travel in the suspension :headscrat
Decisions decisions..... My main purpose for the bike is dirt BUT who would not want a set of SM wheels!! :bike:

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Manhattan and have a car in Brooklyn so I need to be able to get myself and my girl back and forth to the car which means I need passenger pegs :infrandom I would prefer not having them as well but this being my only street bike I have no option.

Yeah it has passenger pegs that I'll remove immediatley!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think actually only the valving & springs are different. The sm suspension would be fine in the dirt unless you are flat out racing motocross.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After tossing back and forth the idea between the SMC and E I decided I am going to use the bike mostly for dirt so I am going to get the E model and than fit the spare set of SM wheels from my KTM SMR onto it when the time comes :D Since I have the wheels it seems like the best thing to do. Scaryfast helped me with the decision, thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts