SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale are the OEM plastics off of my 690 SMC at 1650 miles for a color change to 2010 OEM, and a new never used Duke front fender, plus the rear stand sliders I got with the bike. All in excellent condition. Best offer - prefer to sell as a set. Contact Steve at [email protected].

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking of $115 - $125 (US shipping) for the SMC palstics and the same for the Duke fender, as it alone retails for over $200.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make me an offer! It's just sitting there! Cost was $200 (ridiculous, and I didn't even use it).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, good to know. I didn't research it, so all take an offer like that, plus a bit for shipping.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So 2010 690 plastics will fit on an 08 690? where'd you snag the white ones?

Bump
Yes - same thing exactly. Got them on-line. I just did a search and found the price is about the same once you factor in shipping.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Thanks KTM 111! That color combo you got going on looks really good!! Awesome!! Custom stitched seat cover or seat concepts??

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks KTM 111! That color combo you got going on looks really good!! Awesome!! Custom stitched seat cover or seat concepts??
Thanks. I am thinking of adding some orange pinstripe to the rear fender section to add a little color back in. The original owner had the seat done locally with the orange accent threading.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts