SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2009 KTM SMC with only 815 miles on it.
I am the original owner and i purchased the bike new in June of this year.
Bike is in almost new (excellent condition), has never been dropped and has been garaged kept and never been in the rain.

Aftermarket parts include-
SC-Project exhaust ( sounds amazing )
Akra mapping done
header pipe wrapped in black, heat sheild painted black
stock mirrors removed and replaced with aftermarket mirrors
custom one of a kind graphics done by GBX designs, not all graphics were put on the bike yet. I was waiting on a black rear plastic peice before I put them on.
LED rear turn signals

600 mile service done on bike, k&n oil filters and motorex fully synthetic oil used, all reciepts available if needed. All stock parts come with bike, including rear passenger pegs, bike rack mounts, ktm tool kit and manual, and all additional graphics.

The bike is located in RALEIGH , NC 27616 and I am not interested in trades, more pictures available upon request.

Asking: $7999.00, please no low ball offers, they weill be ignored

Any questions please feel free to contact me through here or pm, or you can use my personal email address [email protected]

Thanks, Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where in Raleigh are you located? I would be coming in on 40 from the east. When are you available for me to come look at it ( weekends are about the only time I could come up).

I am very interested.

THANKS
MATT

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very nice bike.

Do you still have a graphics kit you would want to sell separate? I really like the side panels and could not find a website for GBX designs. Can you help me out?

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
yeah it is gfx designs, the guys name is grant, he is in the uk, he does awesome work. Sorry for the typo error in the ad, my typing sucks. And the graphics stay with the bike, it would have been nice to see my bike with the black rear fender and the additional graphics, but I have to sell unfortantly. Still wondering why no one wants a nice bike like this? If it is a shipping thing, I will take off 500 for shipping costs,which should cover it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Still wondering why no one wants a nice bike like this? If it is a shipping thing, I will take off 500 for shipping costs,which should cover it.
Chaulk it up to bad time of year and poor economy probably. Don't give it away though if you don't have to. It will sell for that kind of money I think if you have the patience for the right buyer. Maybe late winter/spring you will get a lot more interest from riders in the wintering states. Right now people are getting their last rides in and thinking of putting them in storage. I think now you only have the audience of the lucky people in those ride all year-round states.

A mint bike with under 1000 miles and still under warranty is a good find for someone looking for a new/leftover model year SMC. Especially since this is now the second year where KTM has not offered them as current/new stock. For people looking for a nice new one options start to get thin.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts