SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 KTM 690 SMC
2,8XX miles
Asking $7400 - would like to sell within this century though.
Perfect condition. 100% fully functional.

• All black plastic (Retail ~$240). Includes original orange plastic (perfect condition).
  • Renazco comfort seat retail ~$350 (original not included)
  • Never raced, tracked, dropped or otherwise abused.
  • Original toolkit and documentation included.
  • Clean NM title.
  • Outside of the seat and plastic ... 100% stock.

Please let me know if you have questions. I LOVE this bike. I grew up on dirt bikes though ... rather, I should say, I grew up crashing dirt bikes; this bike can encourage some bad behavior for someone like me. As soon as I light it up all I see is a concrete forest with moving metal trees - I ride just like I do off road. I'd like to get rid of this bike while I can still walk :)

I'm going back to what I know: The only trades I'm interested in are for newer street legal enduros that in are good shape. Probably 450cc but might entertain all the way up to 700cc.

Let me know if you need other pictures or videos. Happy to sell locally or work with you on shipping.

·
Registered
12 Posts
GLWS......i just bought 2010 690 SMC new 3 months ago, i was looking for used but there was none around. I would have snatched this up.

·
Registered
571 Posts
IF you'd be interested in selling the Renazco seat separately, send me a PM.
I can send you a stock one to put on there for the sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwwwww

GLWS......i just bought 2010 690 SMC new 3 months ago, i was looking for used but there was none around. I would have snatched this up.
Noooooooooooooo!
Ride safe out there...this bike tends to encourage nutty behavior.

·
Registered
295 Posts
FML that is a great deal... why am I soooo far away lol... would of snached this already! glws

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny story actually ...

Well ... maybe. For some reason I feel like my Dad's bailing me out; I feel almost spoiled kinda. Then again, he's been looking at supermotos forever and we've ridden together since I was 9. He knows when I seem to be particularly impressed with a bike that it's worth adding it to the garage for a little while at least.

BUT what's really crazy (or could be) ... after you made an offer I searched all of craigslist across the nation to see if I was being unreasonable price-wise and happened upon an ad in Colorado (just a 4 hr drive away):

Will pay top dollar for late model KTM 690 SMC or DUKE.
So, he's gonna get back to me today or tomorrow. Sounded very interested. He's gonna have to shell out more than $6,350 to steal it from my dad though (you were the last to get that offer).

If this random craigslister buys, technically, I have you to thank for it. I'll basically be in your debt. :)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Well ... maybe. For some reason I feel like my Dad's bailing me out; I feel almost spoiled kinda. Then again, he's been looking at supermotos forever and we've ridden together since I was 9. He knows when I seem to be particularly impressed with a bike that it's worth adding it to the garage for a little while at least.

BUT what's really crazy (or could be) ... after you made an offer I searched all of craigslist across the nation to see if I was being unreasonable price-wise and happened upon an ad in Colorado (just a 4 hr drive away):

So, he's gonna get back to me today or tomorrow. Sounded very interested. He's gonna have to shell out more than $6,350 to steal it from my dad though (you were the last to get that offer).

If this random craigslister buys, technically, I have you to thank for it. I'll basically be in your debt. :)
Well, since you put it that way.....

I'll take it for $5k and we can call it even......... :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts