SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 560 motor that we built from the ground up..polished transmission gears, hot cams, head work by robert blevins, high compression 15:1 custom piston blue printed to cylinder, and the stroker crank..motor ended up splitting the cases..i ordered the new cases to rebuild the motor but thought i would offer the whole package for sale or part out before i build it..im roadracing now and sold my ama bike with another motor in it..so my loss is ur gain..1500 for the whole motor with the new cases..the new cases were almost a 1000..will part out the motor if it don't sell in 2 weeks..this motor on 116 made 74 rwhp..i can get the dyno sheet as well.. let me know..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Pics of the motor in it's current state?

current runout of the crank? welded pin?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welded crank and i have no idea on the runout..motor still runs and starts pulled it off the track and realized it was leaking oil out of the cases..stock clutch never ran..crank was balanced by falcon..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just needs to be put back together..with the new cases i don't have my bike anymore so i would rather just sell as is or part it out..ill try to get some pics..motor is down the street at my buddies..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts