SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was trying to get a new handelbar control switch setup. I got alomst all the wires connected. Then my horn started going crazy and then just stopped. After that it seems like there's no power going through the bike eventhough my battery is fully charged. After the incident I didn't really smell any burned wires orso so I have no idea what the problem could be. Any help?

· Registered
2,153 Posts
You do realize sicass has a pre-wired plug and play switch gear, don't you. Now is a good time to go to harbour freight and get a DMM. You can visually check the fuses, yank them out one at a time and see if the squiggly wire goes all the way from one blade to the other. Not sure on yours but there may be a couple by the starter relay also.

We must...We must...increase our boost

· Registered
2,153 Posts
Sometimes corrosion gets on the blades and terminals and just yanking them out and reseating them makes it better. Dielectric grease should be your friend, also. Glad all is well. Wheelie on.

We must...We must...increase our boost

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.