SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! New to this site AND supermoto! This past year after having motocross bikes for years and wanting something street legal, I bought a plated 2005 KTM 450 SMR... Here's where the problem is... Living in Canada, I wanted to use the time not riding through the winter to work overtime and fix my new baby up... I CART FIND PARTS OR ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET PARTS! I've called every licensed KTM sales and service dealer within 100km and can't find anyone who knows what parts are universal between what KTM motocross bike of the same year. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!
Ps. The parts I am looking for are aftermarket exhaust, plastics and graphics (anything that increases its aesthetic appeal) and general wear parts up to even valves

·
Registered
914 Posts
A 450smr motor is basically a same year 450sx with titanium intake valves and a 6 speed close ratio transmission.

Plastics will work from the sx/exc from the same year also.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Acerbis makes plastics, FMF makes exhausts and sell through numerous outlets. Graphics can be had anywhere you fancy. Factory Backing, Factory Effex, D'Cor Visuals, Powersport Grafix, etc. Wear parts from a number of places as well. Munn racing, ktm-parts.com...join ktmtalk.com and check the classifieds.

Google for like 10 minutes and you can find everything you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts