SuperMoto Junkie banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
just got back from my first decent ride out for months, and i can say that this bike is a keeper! pulls like hell and handles great after i got my sag set correctly, pissed all over my friends crf 450 i love it!!!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
updated the plate with some home made decals
if anyone is after some ktm380 decals give me a shout

dude, bike looks bitchen....but comon... whats up with the flowers on the front number plate... is that your way of secretly coming out???

a 450 4t is no match for a 380 2t, you should be able to spank my berg 570.... thats why im going to build a cr500 powered sumo:thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
just got back from my first decent ride out for months, and i can say that this bike is a keeper! pulls like hell and handles great after i got my sag set correctly, pissed all over my friends crf 450 i love it!!!
And how you set the carburetor?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Forks?

I don't think you mentioned - but what model bike is this? 2000+? And are they the stock forks?

I'm looking for a newer front end for my 1999 model, it has WP 50mm conventional forks now... I don't know if the 1999 and 2000 model frames are the same? Don't know what front ends are an easy swap for me?

81 - 86 of 86 Posts