SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have made a gallery of 131 high resolution photos of KTM 2011 models which you can download over here:

http://sabbathian.wordpress.com/2010/11/14/ktm-2011-models-in-detail-and-ultra-high-resolution-hd/

This gallery is a combination of action and studio photos.

Models included in the gallery are:

- 350SX-F Factory
- 690 Enduro
- 990 Adventure
- 690 SM Limited Edition
- 690 Duke Black Edition
- 690 Duke R
- 690 Duke White
- RC8R in every possible variant
- 125 Sunt
- 125 Race
- 450 SX-F
- eBike Offroad
- eBike Street
- 450 EXC
- 530 EXC
- 200 EXC
- 250 EXC-F
- 300 EXC Sixdays
- 125 Duke
- 990 SMT

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I really hope they make this bike, and street legal to boot. If they do i'm selling what ever body part i need to buy one. Quiet, looks light weight, and good suspension... looks like an urban terrorizer if there ever was one.

BTW, anyone know the laws on electric bikes? Are they considered moped or full m/c? If m/c when does an electric scooter become an electric m/c? Or can you operate them without a m/c license or endorsement? I'm old enough and have my m/c endorsement, just curious.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just have a question for the administrators... since I have access to many press photos, would it be ok to post non-supermoto high resolution motorcycle galleries here?

Today I`ll most likely upload new 2011 Kawasaki street models on my blog:

- Z1000SX
- ZX-10R
- Z750R

If it is ok with the admins, I could link them over here?

p.s. - ZX-10R pictures are incredible :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really hope they make this bike, and street legal to boot. If they do i'm selling what ever body part i need to buy one. Quiet, looks light weight, and good suspension... looks like an urban terrorizer if there ever was one.
Yap, its going into production ;)

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
BTW, anyone know the laws on electric bikes? Are they considered moped or full m/c? If m/c when does an electric scooter become an electric m/c? Or can you operate them without a m/c license or endorsement? I'm old enough and have my m/c endorsement, just curious.
yeah it relates to horsepower generated. I think anymore than like 2bhp (the equiv of) is moped and beyond - requiring specific licensing.

It will likely carry an M2 or M1 requirement depending on its output

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Yap, its going into production ;)
:bannana: I'm going to have to start saving now. Any guess on the price range? (I have no clue where electric bikes price compared to gas.)

Makes since deadend, thanks.

edit: looked into a bit. ~200lbs, a little heavier then i thought, not bad tho. Kicker they estimate it to be ~10,000Euro = $13.5k USD.
I want one, but for a toy that'd be thrown around and beat pretty hard that's a little extreme. It better be bullitproof at that price and be able to take a beating. I guess i'll be saving a for a demo model or gently used one. :rant:

good info on it, if anyone else is curious.
http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/ktm/2011-ktm-freeride-ar87050.html

1 - 18 of 18 Posts