SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 18L tank and matching comfort seat off of a 2001 LC4 SM. The seat is in perfect condition, and the tank has a little road rash (see pics) on the right side, from a low speed lowside in a parking lot (hit a patch of gravel). Buyer pays shipping cost. Tank and seat are located in Macomb, MI 48044 (Detroit area). For more info, PM me or contact 586-935-8804.

·
The Mod Squad
2,613 Posts
I meant the range but thanks. Interesting the seat wont fit. Any clue on that?
The 05/06 SMC has a different subframe from other LC4's. The lenght is wrong. You can cut off some of the seat pan and force it to fit. The cover will be quite wrinkled.

There is a seat that is pretty close to working. It is about 80.00 from any KTM house. Do a search there is a model # somewhere.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As for the range, if I remember correctly, I was filling up every 210-230 miles.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
The 05/06 SMC has a different subframe from other LC4's. The lenght is wrong. You can cut off some of the seat pan and force it to fit. The cover will be quite wrinkled.

There is a seat that is pretty close to working. It is about 80.00 from any KTM house. Do a search there is a model # somewhere.
I'll pass. Seems like to much modification for my likes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New price of $300 for both, buyer still pays shipping. A brand new setup like this costs close to $500.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I really need the large tank for my SXC. Let me know where to send money..

·
Registered
22 Posts

pazzoduc,
Could you please provide some more info regarding the KTM seat that is "pretty close" to working on the 05/06 SMC? I did a search and came up with nothing....

Thanks,
-John
2005 625SMC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts