SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: $395 includes free shipping.

The used prototype sold on ebay so I made another one which is new. It is an improved model over the first one and has a CNC billet aluminum internal cone end cap. It also has an improved hanger bracket with rubber vibration grommets welded on instead of a separate bolt on mounting strap.

This exhaust slips onto the the stock head pipe of all KLX 250, KLX300 Dual Sport, KLX300R, and KLX300 SuperMoto models from 2009 to 2022.

The midpipe has a threaded fitting welded on which accepts the factory O2 sensor for fuel injected models.

The internal cone of the billet end cap smoothly directs the exhaust flow radially through the runing disks which creates a scavenging effect for more power. Comes with 8 disks and is completely tuneable from mild street riding to wide open competition. The disks and billet end cap are a LEGAL spark arrestor for SAFE off road use.

Weighing only 3 pounds 6 ounces, no one makes a smaller, lighter, more compact exhaust.
This is what it sounds like on the dyno with all 8 tuning disks.

KLX300 Dyno Test

25.05 HP
16.52 TQ

Stock KLX300 dyno test for comparison

23.4 HP
15.4 TQ

On the dyno, this exhaust produces 7% more horsepower and 7.5% more torque with NO other mods on the engine, NO airbox mods and NO fuel tuner.

This is how it sounds in regular riding running 4 tuning disks.

KLX300 exhaust riding video

If you are interested and have any questions you can email me at:

[email protected]

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there, I was curious whether that price is negotiable or not as I am interested in buying it but at a cheaper rate.
Thank you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello there, I was curious whether that price is negotiable or not as I am interested in buying it but at a cheaper rate.
Thank you.
Hi T,

This exhaust is also for sale on ebay for $429 shipped so it's already been discounted for direct purchase and is a good deal compared to FMF exhausts which sell on ebay for $480 shipped. In my opinion it's a way better exhaust than an FMF riveted can design.

If you want a more economical exhaust, GPR's are $347 shipped from Italy. They are also the standard riveted can design similar to FMF.

Delkevic is the exhaust to get if price is a concern as they mass produce regular riveted can design exhausts in the $230 to $320 range and are your best bang for the buck.

The reason the price is firm is because it is not a mass produced exhaust like all of the others. With my material costs, R & D, dyno testing and shipping I'm selling it at a break even price.

This is just a fun hobby for me to do in my spare time. I enjoy coming up with my own new concepts and developing them into products. No one else produces a small compact tuneable KLX exhaust like this. It's unique. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts