SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soooo, my friend seems to think that a 250 is nothing, and you cant do any tricks on a klx250, come on kawa's , prove him wrong, if you got a picture of a klx250sf or even a klx250s doing any stunt [wheelies, stoppies , going up stairs, etc] please post it, I dont pick up mine until april when the snow is gone, so i cant do it to his face and brag about how he has a cbr600rr that is only good in straight lines, and cant do fun urban stuff.:rolleyes2:

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I worked in a dealers that sold them, They are underpowered but once they have been setup they are Fun.

Lots can be done to them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I´m from Brazil and Kawi imports the D-Tracker from Thailand. I picked mine up 2 weeks ago and use it to commute to work everyday. I love it! It´s light and agile. Great for riding thru the corridos between cars during rush hours. A CBR would suck big time for that (I´ve owned an R6 for a few years, when I lived in the US).
I wish it had a tiny bit more power but, with 435 miles, it´s still in the break in period and the rev limiter hasn´t been removed yet.

Anyways, check this one out. It looks and sounds stock to me - exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR8xFiRLIjg

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
my girl on her KLX250sf. first time on a track and first time actually taking corners on a SM....yes she had MORE fun on this lil 250 than she ever did on either of my ninjas.

This corner just wouldnt be fun on a sport bike lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Most Recent

Last week we had a couple of decent days. The snow is back now!

The best I have so far. Only 500 miles on the bigger jug. Just getting used to it.

50 year old kid

More fun than BMW R1100RT

I hope to throw it in the truck in the next few weeks and go south so I can ride it.

David

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
lol she gets clasterphobiic like i do, i cant wear full face helmets or even goggles when im riding, its safety glasses or sunglasses. funny small rooms and what not dont bother me just the helmets.

·
Registered
11 Posts
here's 1 to share..from previous race.and its an 07 model of klx250/dtracker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts