SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this can be sold complete, or parted out: heres what i got....

motor-
takegawa 138+r motor with takegawa 6 speed transmission, manual hydraulic clutch, all stainless steel bolt kit, 28mm d-slide carb with uni air filter, CHP exhaust with black can. this represents nearly $3000 in parts on top of the motor..... $1700

elka shock-
sprung and valved for road racing, 170lbs rider.... the sweetest of the sweet.... $300

forks-
stock klx 110 forks with heavy springs, triples.... $75

frame/swing-arm..... $100

excel wheels-
black excels on stock hubs, HD buchannon spokes, michelin front, bridestone rear..... $250

kx65 front forks-
brand new, never installed, brakes caliper, cr85 master cylinder, renthal bars... no kx wheels.... $500

NSR50 wheels-
aluminum 6spoke wheels modified to fit a klx (with kx65 front end, rear sprocket, rear rotor, needs front rotor still, all mods done. rear brake arm, bracket, and caliper included (completely custom made) custom front brake caliper mount to use stock kx brake on kx forks included. i bought these brand new, and they are not cheap or easy to find.... $1000

stock wheels-
offer, i've got like 3 sets

i've got sprockets, bodywork, bars, sliders, custom made stainless steel highset footpegz, chains, bearings, another 6 speed trans ($1k, if you dont know), 4 speed shift drum (2), 26mm carb with intake, ...... you need it, i've probably got it, email me. this bike is fast, well put together, never a mechanical DNF.

i've got a ton of parts..... my bikes are always well put together, clean, run well, and go fast.....

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts