SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im new to the forum. this site rules. i did some poking around in the street tard section to see if this has already been touched on, but i have a klx 110, with a 178 scut kit that id like to rip back and fourth to work. work isnt far but i hafta go thru the center of town and was wondering how the state of ct was with registering one of these. i figure ill hafta get a baja designs enduro kit and then bring the title to the dmv? any input is appreciated

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have one registered in Hawaii. i did it the same way I did my 450. Baha designs sells a kit for the KLX 110. We also got 12" rims and mounted Dunlop TT92's. I recommend installing a kitaco oil cooler. It keep the motor cool in traffic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that thing is siik! :thumbup: is that a 178 bbk? what carb are you runnin? im still trying to get the jetting right on mine...:rant:

·
Registered
304 Posts
We ordered the rims from tucker rocky and the spokes from buchannan. The front rim is a rear rim with custom spokes. It was a bitch to spoke but it allows us to use a thicker front tire. Tires came from tucker rocky also "I think". The TT92 are always on back order. Its hard to get them. Ill get a picture today. We have a couple different ones legalized. Mine is basically stock looking. I have suspension mods, motor mods. We have another one that has BBR swing arm and Marzucchi forks. The other type is KX 65 forks and Siik 110 swing arms.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, what is the size of tire that you fit on this rim?
How much cost this set of rims?
why you say that don't right on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whoa. siiiik. sorry it took awhile..i just got back from getting hammered and doing burnouts on rental scooters in block island....lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts