SuperMoto Junkie banner

861 - 870 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can't wait.

Just ordered springs front and rear, have read proper suspension changes the drz dramatically.

I still have to get a safety and insurance to get back on the road this year.
oh man you will love it..I sent my stuff to FBI and Dave set er all up for me..
Best money spent on that bike..besides seat lol
Makes the thing feel waaaaaay more stable under me... Im 200 lbs and i think stock there set for 150...
I was sacking my little piggy out
:thumbup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Spring 2014

Anybody still out there? I've been absent for a while, but I bought my old wr250x back from the guy I sold it to. Anybody down for a ride in the not so distant future?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Kev, just met you yesterday at Timmies. Been a while since I've been here! Laced up my new rim last night, and maybe I'll true it up, and get my bike back into road trim today. Was Googeling around to see if there was any SM action in the area, and ZIP!!!! SM in this area of Ontario is LAME!!!! I see bikes out there, but nobody is doing shit! Like I told you yesterday, NO WAY can I go to Shannonville, just to give SM the odd try. My WEC race season starts next weekend, then a race in Mansfield the next. What we need to do is get a few guys together, and find a spot. The old Budd plant parking lot......hmmmmmm..... On Hwy8, just before Stratford is a closed up go cart track. It's a small one, but..... Would be cool if we could get on Bingemans track hahaa. Back in 05 06 when Supermoto Canada was around, the racing was accessible, affordable and fun! The furthest we would have to go was Mosport!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am just waiting on clutch springs and then I will be out and about again.

Looks like next week should be pretty nice, hopefully the mailman will bring them by then!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a stock one laying around if you want to give it a whirl.
YES PLEASE....... If you read the Thread on TT you'll know the pain I'm going threw. Would just like to eliminate the Carb 100% instead of just throwing money at it.
How is the stock carb jetted (I'm currently running a 434 big bore, Hot Cam's, 3x3 air box and Yosh Ti Pipe)

I'll PM you my cell number.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry to drag up a 4 year old thread, just wondering if any of the old guard was still riding?

I myself went from the DR-Z to a Versys, which I thought might suit me better as I was getting older...... Nope, got board and just rode a lot less.

So I switched to a ER6N. Fantastic Bike. Easily the best daily driver i Have ever owned. Reliable and looks good, and while not a power house plenty capable on the highway.
But still I was riding back and forth to work and the odd trip to the store.

Which gets me to here.

20200402_153211.jpg

EXC 450

It's a 2011 but got it with only 7hrs and under 400km on it. The Price was beyond excellent.

I ordered wheels the day I picked it up from MotoX Industries. They were Excellent. Cush drive, blk rim, blk hub, blk spoke {extra} and Blk nips (extra), front and rear rotors, sprocket and Pilot powers on both, balanced with the correct spacers for my ride. Shipped to Canada, $2323.66

Bolt on and go. (y)

So, anybody else left?

Attachments

861 - 870 of 870 Posts