SuperMoto Junkie banner

841 - 860 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well the long weekends coming up, anyone around for a cruise? Id like to get out for a good ride and get some video footage before the summers over.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok well weather permitting lets try and get something together for Sunday. I think ill have a few guys to come out and join us.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Alright well let me know what's up tomorrow. Earlier is better for me and probably for the weather too. Bled my brakes and got an oil change done today so I'm ready to ride!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im only 20 mins from cambridge. I dont mind heading out that way . Im gonna be out around 9 so let me know somewhere in the area to meet up.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I should be good to go around then.

I don't know any cool routes around here yet so maybe we could meet somewhere near some good stuff? Not sure if you had anywhere in mind?

·
Registered
52 Posts
So you guys still interested in goin riding? I had some running around to do this morning and im just heading out now. Ill head towards cambridge and hopefully we can meet up. Feel free to text my cell 905 973 6845

·
Registered
17 Posts
So you guys still interested in goin riding? I had some running around to do this morning and im just heading out now. Ill head towards cambridge and hopefully we can meet up. Feel free to text my cell 905 973 6845
yeah I'm still up for a ride if the weather holds out after lunch. Busy till then. text at 519-292-8854

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im heading there tomorrow with my buddy with the ktm. If you want to meet up on the way let me know. I think were planning on leaving around 730-8.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok I just heard from my buddy and he cant leave till around then to so if you want send me a text in the morning when your gonna leave

·
Registered
89 Posts
Roll call

I typically like to do this in the spring..
See who is still around and who is gone..
Its been a long fackin winter this year..
Who is looking forward to throwing a leg over, Besides myself ..

·
Registered
170 Posts
I can't wait.

Just ordered springs front and rear, have read proper suspension changes the drz dramatically.

I still have to get a safety and insurance to get back on the road this year.

841 - 860 of 870 Posts