SuperMoto Junkie banner

821 - 840 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Should be up and running again soon.

Put the motor all back together and discovered bubbles in the coolant tank. so ordered a new head gasket. Just waiting on that (Hopefully this weekend)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got back from a ride. Still a little cold but its hard to stay off the bike even when the weathers only half decent. It would be good to get a big group of guys out for a ride soon. Im looking forward to the riding season
Yeah..I'm up for ride out,count me in..I went for a quick blast today between Dundas and Waterdown through the back roads:bannana:..fun fun fun..should be better when it warms up and gets more heat into the tyres.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Heading out again this morning. Gonna try and get a good ride in. Probably gonna head out kitchener/cambridge way if any of you boys are down for a ride let me know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well im just leaving lynden now. Im gonna go stop at the tim hortons in dundas and grab a coffee. Im gonna seebif I hear from any of the kitchener/cambridge riders and if not I may just stick as round the dundas flamborough area

·
Registered
18 Posts
I swung by the Tims in Dundas at 11ish and went for a rip in the surrounding area..maybe if the weather is good in the week we can meet up for an evening ride out..or I might head out again later today.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If weather is nice on sunday is anyone down for a ride? Would be nice to get a bunch of riders out. It seems like things have settled down in this thread, I know theres more of you out there that want to ride

·
Registered
18 Posts
If weather is nice on sunday is anyone down for a ride? Would be nice to get a bunch of riders out. It seems like things have settled down in this thread, I know theres more of you out there that want to ride
I'm up for a ride out..count me in..let me know where and when.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My bike is now ready to roll!

Ready for some riding! My buddy just picked up a DRZ as well. Would be good to do some group rides!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Where did everybody go? I've seen a few sumos around but haven't been riding much. Need some help getting out more!

I recently moved to Cambridge near Franklin and Dundas, any sumos live nearby? I need a tour of the best roads around here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got back from a ride today. was out to see the fmx at Meltdown then hit up some random back roads. I'm in cambridge as well. Down for a ride here and there. I throw up a post next time I'm hea
ding out.

821 - 840 of 870 Posts