SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of going for a ride today hwy #6 to durham anyone interested?? Should be a great day to scratch the itch.

·
Registered
395 Posts
you mean to tell me there actually is other people in ontario who ride supermoto's? Come on! lol I'd be up for a ride if I wasn't 5 hours away. No one rides an sm up around here...

·
Registered
395 Posts
well shit, there's one chick and some dude with a ktm that live up here but they don't really know how to ride so I go riding with my sportbike buddies instead. Next time i head south, we should meet up for a ride.

·
Registered
696 Posts
sorry dude, racing only for this kid.

street riding ain't my cup o tea.

You can take my wife out though, I've got no interest, I'm sick of her being faster than me.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I am in North Bay

Close enough, we should get out for a ride. I've been riding for about 4 weeks now...when it's nice. I just got back from a good rip as a matter of fact. Made the mistake of taking my buddy's new R1 for a blast and remembered what 150 hp under your arse feels like...might have to get another rocket as a back up haha.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm in london during the day. Although I have yet to find a bike worth my while since I've been back. I've actually contemplated giving up on any kind of early riding season.
there is just no used SM market in ontario it seems.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm in london during the day. Although I have yet to find a bike worth my while since I've been back. I've actually contemplated giving up on any kind of early riding season.
there is just no used SM market in ontario it seems.
Here is one - Price is crazy high.

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-2006-Suzuki-DRZ-400-SM-W0QQAdIdZ44486367

Another..Old post...

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-2006-SUZUKI-DRZ-400-SUPERMOTO-W0QQAdIdZ38715027

Yep, not too much in Southern Ontario....

T

·
Registered
251 Posts
the yellow 06 is still around, but his price is even pretty high for something with that many KM's.

there is a '02 LC4 in TO with even more km's for the same price as well. but I can't justify the price:mileage ratio.
and so I wait.

the worst part is, when I left to go abroad a year ago, there was quite a few on the market. now it just dried right up. so frustrating.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Most dry days I ride to my shop (Mister Transmisison) on Charles Street drop by if your in the area for a meet & greet.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Woodstock here. Let me know when you go for a rip.

I posted about a ride to Turkey Point not this weekend but for next weekend in the local rides section. Let me know if you want to go.

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I've picked mine up now, just gotta break it in, and I'll be ready to rip (already have a list of parts on order/here waiting to be installed, lol)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Royal Distributing is having a big sale this weekend I might with my be in Guelph with DRZ or I will be there for sure with the wifey

·
Registered
369 Posts
It was 'supposed' to be a great weekend for a ride- now it's looking a bit rainy of Friday (haven't checked for myself just yet)... xcanuc and I get out fairly often. I'd love to get a larger group ride together (SM of course!)... we should start planning one.

xcanuc??

S.

1 - 20 of 870 Posts