SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I am an idiot for wearing shorts while riding. I learned my lesson. I'll save us all from the gory pics, put that nice dual pipe has some crispy DNA of mine burned onto it. I had to lean into the engine to grab a heel full of the kick stand... Do any of you guys have a trick or tip to make setting the KS down any easier? Thanks all!:thumbup:
BTW it's a SMR 450

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
You've GOT to show the exhaust burn. And the exhaust, if there's any skin left on it. That's like a right of passage where I grew up. You could just look at it as a precautionary tale to those that choose to ride without protective gear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all scabbed over...I shoulda got the pic right after it started bubbling! So, not much left to see...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You've GOT to show the exhaust burn. And the exhaust, if there's any skin left on it. That's like a right of passage where I grew up
I agree! :laughingr I went through so many pairs of riding pants growing up while riding do to laying the bike down and the exhaust melting a hole through them. If a pair of pants lasted me 6 months, I wasn't pushing myself hard enough :lol:

·
Registered
181 Posts
i get off the bike and then put the kick stand down. being a former ducati owner, i don't trust italian kickstands with my weight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts