SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanna go for a ride in the oc area? I just bought a used drz400e, plated an fully legal & in process of converting to sm. Ive rode dirtbikes since i was about 9 or 10 only in the desert, never rode tracks or asphault. 19 now so still a novice rider. Since i bought the bike a month ago ive gained alot more confidence an comfort riding street compared to day 1 an i want to keep improving on that so any input is appreciated.
Ive been pushing the bike a little more now an starting to have some fun getting sideways, drifting, powerslide w/e you wanna call it when i charge a sharp turn faster then usuall. What kinda spots could i safely play around at finding balance points an whatnot that wont get me arrested or in a collision with cars/public?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Roll out to Adams Kart Track in Riverside, Grange in Victorville or Apex Raceway in Perris. Watch the "Local Ride Alerts" section for local rides and the couple Saturdays out of the month that they run the dirt section.

They have all skill levels and they run a supermoto school out there in Riverside if you are interested.

Even if you just show up, typically there are plenty of guys with DRZ's and you can goof off all you want for cheap, in a safe controlled environment.

Welcome! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts