SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an 05, but is a KTM factory leftover and has zero miles! Perks of working @ the dealership! I live in Alaska so I'm still waiting for the snow to melt. This isn't making waiting much easier.

Threw the Leo on already. Sure does sound pissed off. I'll have shots of the new graphics in a day or 2. Just need to throw on some Distanzias, get the trailtech lighting/stator that I need, and I'll have a street terror in a month or so!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little toooo smokin. What would you figure something like that's worth? I was going to put a deposit on an SMC myself, but this deal couldn't be passed up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D Less than that!

But I was asking what it's worth, not what you think I paid. I guess these things don't hold their value all that well anyway though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
is it true that the smr has spacers on the silencer mounting? i have a exc convert and the tires are marking on my akros. possible for you to share the thickness of the spacer? thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll measure the spacer thickness on Tuesday and post it up.

Lighting might be a little while but I'll post up what's relevant after I do it!.

And before anyone else asks, I have no idea about the availability of any more left overs. Check with your local deal to see if they can get a line on any!

·
Registered
37 Posts
love my 525 SMR...

indeed it's a beautiful racket with a pipe on her.

nice bike, bro!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice! I saw that one on the demo/recondition list and thought it was almost too good to pass up. Good buy!:thumbup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you intend to tear down the engine and weld the crank before riding it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've heard that of 560's but is it true of 525's as well?

I already got a PM about the valve/guide incompatibility. yuck

What the hell it was cheap enough to make up for it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts