SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here, just got a wr250x a couple days ago. I've put about 350 miles on it so far, and it's been a lot of fun. I also have an 06 zx10r and an 07 zx6r, so obviously the bike is much slower than I'm used to. But it handles great and seems to be something I can actually have fun on at sane speeds unlike my sportbikes.

I'm going to try and read up as much as possible, but any tips you guys can give me I'd really appreciate.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Fun Bikes! Let Me Tell [email protected]!
I agree, just dont post any videos with tires leaving the ground, breaking the speed limit, any stunt on a public road, hooliganing, etc. People get thier a$$es in the air over it. Just stick to pics of your bike parked on a stand, you won't get bashed then.

Have fun with the new bike!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mil screw them for caring there just a bunch of traffic cops who like to take there jobs home w/ them! Keep hooliganin' around and keep the footage coming! Just dont get hit by some dummy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hail Dr. Mil....:thumbup:

Hail...Chief Schearer:thumbup:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.....baaaad mutha's
HAHAHA

don't worry we will still post up the video's. I like to watch urbanmoto before i go out for a ride to get al pumped up :arsenal

I was out today scouting some new hooligan spots, the local richy rich golf club had some sick ass hills i was thinking about tearing up :lol: that should get some peoples pantys in a bunch, then again i could run over a caddy by accident:rolleyes:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I agree, just dont post any videos with tires leaving the ground, breaking the speed limit, any stunt on a public road, hooliganing, etc. People get thier a$$es in the air over it. Just stick to pics of your bike parked on a stand, you won't get bashed then.

Have fun with the new bike!
I try to keep it to the track. That photo was taken on private property but your comment makes me wanna photo shop a stop sign in the picture. :) jk. But I'm here to learn more about my bike. Not cause Hooliganistic havoc among a forum. :) cheers

KO:Funny:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts