SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2005 450 smr from a dealer and a very sweet price. i have had a lot of fun riding the 690 at the track but I got tired of being passed in the turns. I am hoping to have it ready for Adams on Saturday. :bannana::bannana::banana:

Once you go to the track it becomes like a drug and you have to have more. I am wondering how my wife will take it when i come home with it in the back of my work truck. I am trying to think what I can buy her to offset another motorcycle in the garage.
You know what they say it is better to ask for forgiveness then permission. If I would of asked what do you think she would of said? I will give you a clue :hmmm: Sell what you have before you buy another or just Why?
If you think about it why is a great question. I have asked myself that question lots of time. This time i have a good reason. You see my buddy said if I don't buy a faster bike he will lap me. Ouch! So I had to do it! Does anybody want to get lapped?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I know where your coming from on the "home" front. Crap, a new '05! What did you give for it? A local guy has an '05 525smr that I'm going to look at tommorow. I've yet to throw a leg over a KTM:bannana:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
05 ktm smr

I will have be picking the bike at noon. I put a grand down and will give them 3,750 today.New the bike went for 7 and some change + taxes and all the fees. I will post pics in the in a couple days. Hoping to have it ready for Adams on Saturday.

·
Registered
379 Posts
There's a brand new 05 450SMR sitting on the showroom of RTD in Springfield. DOn't what they're asking for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts