SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother in Law was travelling south on I-5 late last night passing under the Columbia St. over pass when a 25 lb piece of concrete (not confirmed, but might be a cinderblock) was tossed off the overpass going through the windshield striking him on his right hand shoulder, missing his face by inches........His complete shoulder crushed.........This guy is mid 60's and prolly the nicest fellow you could possibally meet.....just got out from heart surgery last week......I'm really hoping he will recover and be able to maneuver normally again.....Dunno how to prevent it from happening again but thought that alot of you guys travel that part of the highway and should be aware of what happened.......

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Sad commentary on what some sick F#$%'s find funny. Hope he recovers quick from not one but now two serious injuries, one totally uncalled for!

On a side note, always pay attention if possible to overpasses for somebody on top, especially the blind side you can't see very well. I always get nervous when somebody is even walking over the top as I'm driving under - just thought I was paranoid but I guess it may be a good idea.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

Chris

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Brian,
I am sorry to hear of such a thing happening. I wish him a speedy recovery, will you please keep us posted as to what really actually hit him? And was something actually thrown at him or did it fall off the underpass because of it's condition?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Brian sorry to hear about your brother in law that is a really sh*ty thing to have happen hope for a speedy recovery your freind Corey.

·
Registered
614 Posts
What a sad commentary on people out there - I can't imagine anyone pulling such a dumb move. I hope he recovers fully and quickly. Let us know if we can help out in any way, I don't expect he is as well insured as some of us are fortunate to be. He's the least deserving of an incident like this, not that this should ever happen to anyone. I don't think I've met a more kind hearted person.

Hope Karma does come through on this one...

PLammer #73

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry to hear that and we hope for a quick recovery. I hope they catch the A-hole that did that and at the very least lock em up for life however the very most may be a better option.

·
Registered
604 Posts
give him our best wishes Brian, from your buddies up north.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts