SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ESMRA is happy to announce that there will be a “Race Day” on Saturday, June 28, 2008. The “Race Day”, ESMRA Race #5, will be at Batavia Motorsports Park, located at 3490 Harloff Road, Batavia, NY 14020. The race date has been confirmed, barring any pending circumstances in regards to the venue.

ESMRA and Raceway Park are still in communication to replace the ESMRA/NASMOTO event which was cancelled. It will be replaced with a “Track Day” and an ESMRA “Race Day” at a later point in time during this season.

We apologize for an inconvenience which this change may cause anyone but, ESMRA was eager to replace that specific date for those who had already made plans to be racing on that date. Due to the short notice on the schedule change, Batavia Motorsports Park and ESMRA will be incorporating extra practice sessions into the “Race Day” schedule for that event! Please check our website, www.esmra.com, to view the race day schedule for that June 28th event! Once again, we thank you for your understanding and for your support! See you at the track!

:clap: :thumbup: :bike: :clap: :thumbup: :bike:

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it just the one day. can we get a prac. day throw in to make the drive worth it. sat/sun would be great:thumbup:
We have taken into account that Batavia currently has other scheduled events the day prior to and after our scheduled race day. Therefore, Tony made sure to add two more practice sessions to the normal race day schedule. Now instead of two practice sessions that most are used to, everyone will get four. This will surely make for lots of practice and race time! A copy of the race day schedule will be on the ESMRA site very shortly. :D

· Registered
2,147 Posts
Thanks, and hats off to ESMRA and it's riders......

I was very nervous goiing into this weekend. Even though Sonja reassured me the day would run smoothly, I had doubts...... Boy was I wrong ! I have done alot of different types of racing in my life. I have never seen a day go as smoothly as Saturday. Riders take note. Tony and Sonja are doiing an awsome job for you guys. Very professional.
Thanks also to all the friendly riders that came up to me during the day. I realy appreciated all the suggestions and appreciation re: track design and safty concerns. I discussed with Tony and Bob, and many were addressed in mid-race day. If you would like to see any further changes for the end of July weekend race, PLEASE PM me. I realy want everyone to feel they riding in their comfort zone. (right,... Tony)
Thanks to everyone for making Batavia International Motorsports Park's 1st ever race, a winner. I realy hope to see everyone again....Chris:bike:

· Premium Member
267 Posts
Batavia!!!

The elevation changes, the banked turns, the flat track and motorcross dirt section! Batavia is the shiznit!:bike: If you weren't there, you missed out on one heck of a course! Thanks to Chris, Bob, and the entire Batavia crew in designing one heck of a course and making all of the Canadian and ESMRA riders feel welcome!:clap: Can't wait to see you all again in July!:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.