SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to the owner of the Laramie Wyoming Kart Track and we are going to have to cancel the upcoming round for June 18th. The track is undergoing requirements in zoning to be able to allow motorcycles and this has not been completed nor will be completed by our race. I was told this process is taking much longer than anticipated and was supposed to have been done weeks ago.

We should have no problems for our next scheduled race in August in Laramie and this round will remain as scheduled.

Sorry to everyone for this problem.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I too thought it was on the 12th but then again I totally blew the first dirt section on round 4. However, I did turn around and had to chase down the other riders. So... can't we at lease make this up? There is a new female rider who's 1st race was going to be that weekend (the 12th) now she has more time to pro-practice!!!:rant:

·
Registered
335 Posts
all in pro-practice June 12th. at the official track of pro-practice IMI. Anyone got an extra car battery...we are gonna need a lot of juice for the lap timer beacon.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Kevin!! (Hope you're feeling better) How about you keep round 5 on June 12 but move it to Miller??? Our Utah round 2 is that same day. Just get a copy of race results from Mark after the races to determine the points for those participating in the Colorado shootout.
EH?? EHH??? DOOO EEETT!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
on the 12th we will be having a "Epic Motosport/Sisneros Speed Works Official IMI Pro Practice Day".

we will have the grill out there and plan to just have a low key general fun day at IMI.

its BYOLT (bring your own lap timer).

please no one roofie El Presidente this time!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks like Canada, Texas, and Sears will all be represented at pro-practice....that's like 3 of the 4 major types of retardation in one place.....If Dehan shows up we go 4 for 4. :cheers:

·
Registered
976 Posts
I got an idea. Why dont we put my money where your mouth is. I propose we hold the "First Annual Colorado Supermoto Pro Practice IMI Lap Time Shootout"

Cash and prizes including bitchin trophies to the fastest Asphalt Only and Full Course IMI Lap Times. Where can we rent a bunch of transponders???

:hmmm:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got an idea. Why dont we put my money where your mouth is. I propose we hold the "First Annual Colorado Supermoto Pro Practice IMI Lap Time Shootout"

Cash and prizes including bitchin trophies to the fastest Asphalt Only and Full Course IMI Lap Times. Where can we rent a bunch of transponders???

:hmmm:
There is an app for that!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts