SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Practice dates in July at Infineon are Monday, July 14th and Thursday July 31st. There is both a full and half day schedule....full (9:00am to 6:00pm) is $75 and half day starting at noon is $50. Practice is also open on the Stockton track on Monday's.

·
Registered
901 Posts
yeah buddy:thumbup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
you gotta put peg sliders,axle sliders,wire up sump plugs,tape up lights etc....stay out of the way when faster riders roll up on you

·
Registered
901 Posts
like I said roll over you I didn't say how:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
What about ridding gear, 50/50 boots or full mx boots,and are full leathers required or a nice jacket and pant combo. What part of infineon is the mototrack made all street or typical street and dirt. Can anyone come watch see what its all about or what to expect if you run on track. So you dont get in the way but have a good time.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Its all pavement and I would reccomend full leathers and mx boots although some prefer roadrace boots for more control. Bring plenty of fluid to replenish your body and gas for your bike. They generally have seperate sessions for big bikes and small depending on the turnout. Occaisionally they use the dirt section. It is free to watch.

Mike Doran
D&W Images
www.dandwimages.com
415-606-9171

·
Registered
2 Posts
I heard via another forum that the track day on the 31st will only be from 9 am to 1 pm. Has anyone else heard this and do you know why??? Thanks.

·
Registered
901 Posts
it's true,,,,,,just ride

1 - 13 of 13 Posts