SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ive mentioned this in xcanucks thread, for which i am sorry, ill try not to thread jack anymore.

im making the trip over to batavia on july 12th, saturday, its the next chance i have. What with dang weddings and vacation and all.

The tenative plan is to meet at the tim hortons on centennial parkway at like 7:30, being on the road by 8, and at batavia sometime around 9:30

Post up if your interested

·
Registered
655 Posts
80% for sure. I just need to get tires before. I don't think my Kenda cruiser tires will cut it out there.:laughingr

Do you have an address for Tim's?

Steve

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i told ya steve talk to reciprocity, he always seems to have tires.

315 centennial parkway is the address

·
Registered
395 Posts
it's only 1 1/2 hours from hamilton ? shit, i might just tag along...i'll let you know.

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Don't forget....

Believe I still owe you some beers !!! Thanks for the support Chadta.:bike:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you heard right,

in his defense tho

its hard pushing the barking pumpkin around the track in the sun

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok so sticking with the plan

be at http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=joXC4mZsRJ3oPeIspkb0wQ==&longitude=i6YtMpuiNYuDYOZ+xiXY3Q==&name=Pioneer Petroleums Inc&country=CA&address=315 Centennial Pky N&city=Hamilton&state=ON&zipcode=L8E 2X3&phone=905-573-2011&spurl=0&&q=Gas Stations&qc=Gas Stations

by 7:30 on july 19th, we will be leaving at 8 at the very very latest, should arrive at batavia for 9:30 ish

so far i think we have myself, clamca, justindacey, who else is going ?

·
Registered
395 Posts
what time do you guys usually ride 'till when you go?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok forget the thinking im in, ill be bringing my dirt wheels but if its not wet i wont be putting them on, so supermoto wheels it is for sunday at area 51.

thanks to alex for the invite, should be a blast, weve been talking about doing this for like 2 years now, and its finally going to happen.

·
Registered
227 Posts
what are the track rules? catch can? taped lights? peg sliders?
I assume your all trailering bikes right?
I think I have a stag party that night, but I would be interested in going.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
catch can, no antifreeze, drain bolts siliconed if not safety wired, and yeah were trailoring bikes over. its an absolute riot dood, best track within 500 miles.

meeting at the timmies on cenntennial in hamilton at 7:30 just show up, all are welcome

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
If the whole safety wire and catch can is going to stop anyone from comming for their first time.....don't worry about it. We will skip the tech inspection for your first couple rides.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats cool mike thanks, but please for the love of god drain the antifreeze, one little spill could end the day for everybody

1 - 20 of 32 Posts