SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us for Racing - July 24th at IMI - DRZ 400s, 250 & under Sumos ($40+$10 Gate)

Hi Guys,
The Ninja 250s had a blast with you guys last time, so let's do it again on July 24th.

$40 Fee includes 20 minute practice session, Heat Race and 2 Points races.
At 4th Race at IMI we will have photo trophies for 1st-3rd place.
Aug 7 and Sept 11 are the last two races at IMI.

No limits except for Engine displacement.

Pre payment address for Paypal or Mailing is on our MiniMoto home page
rmminimoto.com

7:15am - Gates open
1-2pm - Final Points Race

Let see 15 riders out there dicing it up !

Cheers,

Chris Martin
Rocky Mountain Mini Moto
[email protected]
Email to confirm attendance

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have never been around a track on a bike, if i show up to this event could i have a good time with you guys, or would i just end up getting in the way/making things unsafe for ppl with experience?

·
Registered
976 Posts
cool im gonna look into that thanks for the info. sorry for mini thread jack
You don't need to apologize. This is the Colorado Supermoto Shootout Series forum so your in the right place. Check out www.cosupermoto.com for more info. (we really need to get the web site listed out front?)

I did just one track day at imi then showed up for my first race ever in the beginner class too so you will be plenty fine. Just show up at IMI on the 17th and we will make sure your bike gets set up with a catch can and silicon sealer on the drain bolts. Also let me know if you need gear to borrow as well. Feel free to start a new thread if you have questions too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LateralJ,
When you get comfortable with the track, you are welcome to come out and race with us. Learn the basics of racing and taking lines, and you will be a lot more comfortable when someone comes up to pass you, or the other way around. Hope to see you out there in the future.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DRZ 400s Welcome !

Just a reminder - Come out to IMI this Sunday to race your DRZ 400 against other Ninja 250s and 250 Sumos. Gates open at 7:15 at IMI.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts