SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get the sizes later tonight, but I'm 5'10" 165lbs and you see how it all fits on me. I think I'm wearing a layer or so underneath the gear in this picture. No rips, tears or scrapes. Back protection, and additional knee cups included.....and elbow cups too I think.

Helmet is a full face road style helmet that matches the silver, black and white colors. I'll get the specs on it too. It's not shown in this picture.

Gloves are the ones shown.
I'm in Georgia.

How does $400 for everything sound? Shipping may be included, I'd have to check on the cost and where it would be going.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jacket is a 46
Pants are a 34
Gloves are Large

More pics to come........

Bad news is this: I may have to hold onto the gear until my Husky sells. I thought I was going to sell the gear with the bike, but I didn't have any takers. So I took the bike off the market.

I'll probably put it back up for sale soon though and advertise it at a lower price since it looks like I can sell the gear separately.

·
Registered
642 Posts
my problem is I already have that jacket . the gloves would be ok . and I don't fit and don't want that helmet

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
well my alpinestarst jacket is a 48 and it fits big on me, and my jeans are a 34, but im 6'1" and 190 lbs, think i would be too big for it? if not, ill offer you $300 shipped for just the pants and jacket so you can keep the helmet and gloves

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i don't think you'd be too big for it.

i'm in a bad position because nobody wants the husky right now, but people do want the gear. so if i sell the gear, then i can't really ride the Husky......

i think i'm going to have to wait on selling until i know when the husky will be sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts