SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats a good jet kit for a klx250sf, and should i go stage 1 or 2? I will put a full exhaust, what else do I need to make it work, do i have to do something to the snorkel?
And lastly, this seems like a job I should get some proffesional help with and seems a bit complex beyond my mental capacity, am I right about that, or is it pretty straight forward?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
One thing I've always kind of wondered is what exactly do people mean by stage 1, 2, or 3 jets? How are these any different from any other jets besides the different sizes? Or is it just a marketing ploy like I always kind of suspected?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, i really dont know either, but i dont think its a sales pitch [they usually cost the same] and i think it just puts more fuel into the engine, and if you dont have a exhaust and custom snorkel work, it will run rich [ i think?] but i dont know anything at all, just another punk ass teenager riding some japanese bike.:nutkick:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Email the company that makes the kit with your planned bike mods and see which kit they suggest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts