SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Longshot here I know but... Looking to change some things up and get rid of 2 bikes and replace them with one bike.

Here's what I have to offer:
2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM - this is a supermoto bike with some extras like tube luggage rack, bark busters, yosh dual exhaust (stock exhaust sitting on shelf), unabiker radiator covers, etc. She has just under 4,000 miles and just had her 4K service so she is as ready to go as it gets. Also have spare wheels with correct rotors and sproket (warp 9 wheels) and ContiForce tires (tires are almost brand new). KBB value without the extras is just under $5,000. She has $3,000 in extras / accessories.

2004 Honda CRF 50 with Takagawa 88 kit and a ton of other items. This was setup as an ADULT race and stunt bike and is NO JOKE. This is NOT for a kid. Too hard on the gas in 1st and 2nd and you will be testing the 12 o'clock bar. I do have the title for her as well. Bike has over $6,000 into her (including the cost of the original bike). I have a spare frame with Marccozzi 35mm front suspension, +7 MX rear swingarm, too much stuff to list. Bike has stunt pegs front and rear, hand brake, full set of plastics (spare set), Two brothers racing seat - exhaust - triple tree. Starts on first kick 99% of the time, even when it's cold outside. Custom pained 12" spoke wheels (spares painted in Topeka Gold - same as 06 wing - with black spokes and gold hub). The list goes on and on.

I am waiting for a video of the "fiddy" to finish uploading.

I want the bikes gone and need the cash to get a Triumph Speed Triple. Too many toys so trying to downsize.

More here than is in the pictures!

here is a pic of the fiddy and the spare frame with the mx setup:

here is the DRZ400SM:

You see the investment here so make me a fair offer. Partial Trade Welcome. What do you have? Never hurts to ask. Worst I can do is say no.

[email protected]

Delivery available - just ask for details.

Video Here:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure are. Warp 9's with rotors, sprocket, and spacers for the drz400SM.

I was hoping to off load everything to sweeten the pot for the buyer.

Tell you what - PM me with an offer and if the drz isn't gone soon I will sell you the spare wheels.

You know what the warp 9's go for so make it a fair offer.

BTW - I will let the dual yoshi exhaust go for $750 + shipping

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok, the DRZ, keep the yosh, keep the luggage rack and other "extras".. how much? I have a number in my head, lets see if we are close

1 - 10 of 10 Posts