SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The WR250X is just toooooo much FUN! I have 1800 miles on it and every day when I hop on it It's just as much fun as the day I bought it!!!!

I just ripped around town. Did a little Urban Moto in the Church Parking lot AKA...Christian SuperMoto Track. It's just such a HOOT!!!!

Who agrees? And who doesn't have one yet that wants one real bad?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I agree...... but I seem to have lost mine to my wife:headscrat
Does this mean I need another one???

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I agree...... but I seem to have lost mine to my wife:headscrat
Does this mean I need another one???
Yes it does! And consider yourself a lucky fuggin SOB! :thumbup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha!!! Yes. You need two!! :) :thumbup:

My gf better not steal mine!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I cant wait to get mine!! I have wanted a motorcycle for the past 6 years!

Few months ago I feel in LOVE with the wr250x.

My MSF course starts in 1.5 months! Such a long time to go. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here. I think I've got about 750 on mine and it is way more fun than my sport bike!

Put an FMF Powercore 4 on it last weekend. My Son and I always argue about who's riding what LOL!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I cant wait to get mine!! I have wanted a motorcycle for the past 6 years!

Few months ago I feel in LOVE with the wr250x.

My MSF course starts in 1.5 months! Such a long time to go. :(
Just did my MSF course yesterday, the X is a great bike for it. Also hopefully you get the same confused reaction I got from both the instructors and the other students on why you have a dirt bike with street wheels and tires. Some parts were actually almost fun. One bit of advice though, the instructors don't find it amusing when you run through their 30ft/6ft offset slalom cones in 3rd gear:D Seriously though, you might want to shorten-up your steering by moving the forks up in the triple clamps a bit to make a couple of the tests a bit easier.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just did my MSF course yesterday, the X is a great bike for it. Also hopefully you get the same confused reaction I got from both the instructors and the other students on why you have a dirt bike with street wheels and tires. Some parts were actually almost fun. One bit of advice though, the instructors don't find it amusing when you run through their 30ft/6ft offset slalom cones in 3rd gear:D Seriously though, you might want to shorten-up your steering by moving the forks up in the triple clamps a bit to make a couple of the tests a bit easier.
Thanks for the advice. I do not have a wrx yet. The MSF course here in Cali, they provide bikes to you. So don't need to use my bike.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I do not have a wrx yet. The MSF course here in Cali, they provide bikes to you. So don't need to use my bike.
Sorry my misunderstanding, mine was to be able to ride on a military base and I had to use my bike.

·
Registered
365 Posts
got just under 1000 miles on mine now.
Put an FMF powercore and FMF powerbomb and K&N filter on it yesterday,,, WOW! This is what I wanted when I bought the bike, and I still have the FMF programmer on the way.

This bike is a wheelie machine!

·
Registered
187 Posts
hey joel how much bottom end do you have with the powercore powerbomb and k&n?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts