SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, good ol Kansas. Snow on the ground still on Thursday. Then Friday It hit 50's. Yesterday, it hit mid 60's and I was out dirt biking. 72 today and I spent all morning on the Tard. It's supposed to rain in an hour, but no chance of it cleaning the roads...because tomorrow we're supposed to get snow and ice...wtf?!

Oh, but this weekend was awesome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, good ol Kansas. Snow on the ground still on Thursday. Then Friday It hit 50's. Yesterday, it hit mid 60's and I was out dirt biking. 72 today and I spent all morning on the Tard. It's supposed to rain in an hour, but no chance of it cleaning the roads...because tomorrow we're supposed to get snow and ice...wtf?!

Oh, but this weekend was awesome.
just wait man, the weather should start braking over soon! then it's time for some back road hooligan riding!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just glad there wasn't any snow and thus salt and sand dumped out like they were calling for after the rain storms sunday. Can you say mostly cleaned roads? Heck ya.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, my fault...spoke too soon. Where the heck did that snow come from? I got up this morning, geared up, opened the garage and BAM looked like Fargo. Talk about a let down. Gonna get my dirt on though, harescramble @ Milford on Sunday. Rain/sleet/snow, the race is still on. Woot woot.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been riding since Sunday. Had to do some wrenching as my dad's bike is in pieces and we've got a trip next week, so I need to get it back together and in tip top shape. Supposed to rain again Thursday but I'll still ride. Friday though gonna wuss out, temp dropping and talk of snow? WTF?! Tomorrow I need to do some more wrenching though =/ so probably nothing but a short night ride tomorrow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been riding since Sunday. Had to do some wrenching as my dad's bike is in pieces and we've got a trip next week, so I need to get it back together and in tip top shape. Supposed to rain again Thursday but I'll still ride. Friday though gonna wuss out, temp dropping and talk of snow? WTF?! Tomorrow I need to do some more wrenching though =/ so probably nothing but a short night ride tomorrow.

hit me up then man, I'll out for sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts