1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

As the title state I'm from Israel.
I currently Ride a DR-Z400SM. :nutkick:
I started riding at *almost* :headshake the legal age here in Israel, mostly joy rides with friends bikes, nothing fancy.
As most bikers probably know I caved in under family pressure :rant: and never got my own bike until late in 2004, I used to ride friends bikes but this one was the first I truly owned. :clap:
A GP-Z500, It was a lot of fun while it lasted (a week...) the photos ain't pretty.
After that family & GF :rant: pressure again and I was on the bench for another year.
Than I got a Kawa Kle500 for day to day, got the Ich and started doing some crazy stuff with it and taking it offroad, Finally :hmmm: decided I should get an Aprilia and got a Pegaso 660, I became very fond of twisty roads and soon forgot about offroading.
Sadly the Pegaso's fate was a Total loss on one such ride.
I soon realized I need to decide where I wanna be and how I want to ride.
I obviously made the right choice! I bought A 2009 DR-Z400SM!! :thumbup:
And thus began my era of SuMo. :arsenal
No more watching races online or on TV now I was doing it!

Here are some pics: (Chain is actually red, it's hard to see. red sme sliders, full yoshi rs2 carbon with muffler slider, read disc ebc, airbox mode K&N filter + jetting stage1, did some engine work to stop it from eating oil for breakfast)
well, sorry but I can't seem to upload any photos...

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:welcome: to SMJ

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to SMJ!

To attach pics:
• Pics can no longer be loaded onto a thread if they are stored in your computer by hitting the insert image icon. You must download them from photo hosting websites. The easiest for me to use is Photobucket so...
• Load your pictures onto your account there. I size mine to proper proportions before I put them in albums there as pictures that are too big screw up the thread pages. You can change their sizes on Photobucket too. Under "Manage Attachments" when replying to (or starting) a thread on this forum it explains the max sizes of images that are allowed here. For a jpg it is 1200 x 1200 and 976.6 KB. I usually size my pics 800 x 600 and 160 KB.
• On Photobucket copy the code of the pic you wish to load.
• After copying the [img] code you can simply paste it onto any thread you like.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Well done on getting the pics up! Now that you have gotten down how to paste them in you can go ahead and make them just a little larger. :thumbup:

Here's what a pic at 800 x 600 and about 160 KB looks like:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts