SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent condition (can bolt on and ride) front wheel for the XR80.

I'm going to use this for my CRF100 sumo setup in prep for kart track days. (so doesn't need a tire or tube)

PM me or drop a line here and let me know what you've got.

Thanks

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have one, its old but will do the job you need it to do. $100 and I will split the shipping with you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have any pics? $100 for an old rim with rusty spokes is about what I'm seeing on ebay and the like and that kind of bothers me :\

·
Registered
696 Posts
I will snap a picture this evening. And yes a 100 bucks gets you a wheel in the condition you described . A nice or near mint Honda xr80-100 wheel fetches $200 plus. I just sold a mint set of crf100 wheels for 440 shipped on eBay just a few months ago. Sorry man that is what the market for those wheels is like. You saw that for yourself when you searched eBay. I am open for trades as well if that can help you save a bit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will snap a picture this evening. And yes a 100 bucks gets you a wheel in the condition you described . A nice or near mint Honda xr80-100 wheel fetches $200 plus. I just sold a mint set of crf100 wheels for 440 shipped on eBay just a few months ago. Sorry man that is what the market for those wheels is like. You saw that for yourself when you searched eBay. I am open for trades as well if that can help you save a bit.
Yeah I guess you're right, I guess most people just lace with new spokes? Spokes are kind of expensive too though, damn

·
Registered
696 Posts
I am in the desert so the rust will be minimal but I think I remember the rim having some surface rust. Once you see a picture you can decide if it's for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts