SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are plans next year to invade the Isle of man TT races on supermotos, to cause general upset and carnage with a large group of riders from the UK, I dont know if any of you guys from across the pond have been to the TT but if you can get yourselves over there you wont regret it, its scary:D

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
That would be a sweet trip! It would be cool to shoot the shit with Guy Martin too. :lol: He's one hell of a funny dude.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hes one off the best racers at the TT and he doesnt race for a living either, hes a truck mechanic for his day job unlike a lot of the top racers! The top 600 supersport boys where clocked at 170.1 mph through a village in yesterdays supersport race!!!!!!!!! Ive been over twice and ridden round the track and only then do you really get a feel for how dangerous it is, for most of the time if you fall off you are dead thats it, its very rare that you walk away! yesterdays race was stoped after a rider was killed on lap two and then re started an hour later R.I.P

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The IOM TT tops is on my bucket list to do before i die ,I would love to get there next year and rent a motard ,and a sumo race on part of the course would be sweet ,btw who's got the TV coverage ITV?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
HD theater had it on last year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The IOM TT tops is on my bucket list to do before i die ,I would love to get there next year and rent a motard ,and a sumo race on part of the course would be sweet ,btw who's got the TV coverage ITV?
ITV4 have the coverage:clap: And they did have a supermoto race there at a place called Jurby many years ago during TT week it was quite a good one too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts