SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is Awesome....:thumbup: TT Race is Nuts FO SHO :arsenal

I was actually 200 miles from the Isle of Man while the 2011 races were going on. My Best Bud got Married in Ayr, Scotland. He asked me to be his Best Man and I was like Hell Yes! He had a proper Scottish Wee Wedding...Kilt in all. Truly Epic adventure...I was on our last day of eight and turned on the TV and saw the live coverage. I first thought dam...that looks like the roads here in Scotland. After further investigating where the Isle of Man was actually located I tried to convince my wife to stay a few more days to catch the end of the race. She said:headshake

Well maybe next year!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
When guys like Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo watch this race with there jaws dropped, you know this is some serous shit.

I always cheer for Guy Martin. :thumbup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome ! love to go see that in person :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Awesome ! love to go see that in person :thumbup:
you should....... these vids really dont do the race justice, seeing the race in person will blow your mind

·
Registered
285 Posts
awesome vid! That guy's face in response to the tank slapper was priceless, lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Been a few times and also raced the roads in the Isle of Man and Ireland in my tounger years, crazy as hell no bigger drug in the world but its getting scary now with modern speeds there is a 3d video been showing in UK cinemas based on Guy Martins run up to the 2010 TT and all the carnage from the event when its out on release will be a keeper.....

·
Registered
343 Posts
if you all have direct tv it comes on the HD Net channel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts