SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Adams Kart track last weekend and rumor was that WAR Racing series is no more. Anyone have any info on this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not much of a calendar IMO, doesn't seem like they plan on continuing. IDK, I was just starting to get ready to race too :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you're logged in to Facebook search APEX RACING CENTER ~ there's a clock wise motorcycle event scheduled January 13th *

https://www.facebook.com/events/389881211455125/
I missed the event, but my buddy Bernan had a good day. I think he had a first place finish and a second place finish in the Reverse race. He won two class championships on the day!~ Bernan, you baaaad!!! Here he is stealing second place at the line in the Reverse race:
He shoots great video too. And he's really nice unless you are in front of him on the track.:lol:

I don't know why, but I can't get the video to embed same with the link to Joe Roberts and what's up with these ad's?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WAR sent out a Fcebook post saying that they are indeed done. They are trying to get someone to take it over. Todays event was their last.

·
Registered
1 Posts
War is not done.

War is not done. New Schedule is up. November 17th is the beginning of the Winter Triple Crown and another race in August was just announced on the Facebook page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts