SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Roughly 7 hours ago from now I fell on my bike and i hit the road kinda hard. The bike is fine and I've only got some roadrash BUT my right foot is being weird. At first sight at the crash, the top of my foot was swollen badly in two specific places, one swollen part has this cut which wouldn't stop bleeding and the other is just a giant bump.

After elevating my leg for a couple of hours with ice and pressure, its still bleeding somewhat but the swelling turned from 2 concentrated places to spread all over the top of my foot.

I doubt it is broken though, I can move all my toes and my ankle fine without the severe pain of knowing that its broken. I'm just wondering what exactly it is i'm having and how long it would take to heal.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wrong forum dude! you need webMD!:lol:

but seriously!!! go to the effin ER or urgent care! a finger healing on it's own = MAYBE!.... a buted ass continually bleeding foot?!?!?!?!?! I think I'd go with or with out insurance! I'd rather have a little medical debt then be crippled from trying to be a tight ass :flush:

if you ain't got a picture I ain't buying it!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the advice guys. Really i was hoping it would just be a bad sprain or something. A cast is the LAST thing i want to be in right now since i pretty much got out of one a month ago... FML

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys thanks to all of you for the feedback. I went to the hospital yesterday and i have this tiny fracture on my big toe bone :p it does not look or feel all too serious though and i decided to wrap it up with bandage myself and just take it easy for the next few weeks. Doc himself said it would take around 3 weeks or a month to be ok.

haha on the night of the crash i felt like a total soldier though :p wrapping up those bleeding wounds with cloth and shit hahahhaha that was gangsta ^^ i'm just happy i didn't rebreak my tibia because that would have sucked

1 - 4 of 4 Posts