SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 1 owner 2009 KLX-SF with 1,150 miles in town for high threes but was able to talk him down to $3,200. I’m thinking about jumping on it but did not know if this was a good price or not as I've not seen too many come up for sale. The bike looks to be in good condition, never dropped and has the upgraded edge tail light and fender delete (all stock parts included).

This would be my first road and SM bike, while I’ve played in the dirt off and on for a couple years I thought this would be a good one for the street?

Thanks

·
Registered
344 Posts
That is a decent price.
I would take 2900 cash to him and let him sweat it.
I love my lil KLX.. I can't wait to throw a 351 kit in it this winter :bannana:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a decent price.
I would take 2900 cash to him and let him sweat it.
I love my lil KLX.. I can't wait to throw a 351 kit in it this winter :bannana:
Ya I think I've talked him down to as low as he will go. If I could get it for less then $3K I would feel supper good about the deal but I think $3,200 is a low as it will be.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That is too much, I bought my 09 in early 2010 for 3 with 600 miles

·
Registered
81 Posts
i just bought my 09 250sf about 2 weeks ago for $3k. dude only had it for a month before he sold it, 1000 miles, seriously pristine condition, plus already had FMF Q4 exhaust, dyno jet, dual flow air fliter, etc. plus all the stock stuff. and my husband is awesome and gave me his renthal bars, acerbis handguards, and put on my skate wheel sliders :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I saw one at the dealer in the spring, new with and fmf for 3800. Take him $2900 explain what you read on here and that you feel that is a fair price. He may sell it for 3200 but how long is it going to take and how many 'tards is he going to have to deal with before someone is actually serious, pun intended. Besides he cant eat ya, all he can do is say no.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw one at the dealer in the spring, new with and fmf for 3800. Take him $2900 explain what you read on here and that you feel that is a fair price. He may sell it for 3200 but how long is it going to take and how many 'tards is he going to have to deal with before someone is actually serious, pun intended. Besides he cant eat ya, all he can do is say no.
Yup, I'm still looking I told the seller $2,900 and he said NO. Would not go below $3,200 as he still owed a lot more on it. Still looking for the best deal on a moto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts