·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experienced sports production firm to produce Internet
broadcasts for the AMA XTRM Supermoto Championship

The free broadcasts will be available for download shortly
after each round; presenting sponsor to be announced

DETROIT (July 3, 2008) – Moto Public Relations, LLC (MotoPR) has signed a licensing deal with XTRM Networks, the promoter of the AMA XTRM Supermoto Championship series, to produce the Internet broadcasts for the entire six-round series. MotoPR has partnered with sports broadcast and commercial firm, A Fine Mess Production, to tape and co-produce these broadcasts. While the Internet broadcast series will cover the racing action, focus will be placed on showing the lifestyle, personalities, technology and environment that is unique to supermoto.

A Fine Mess recently produced a demo video during a pro practice session hosted by MISuperMoto in Michigan. This demo allowed for the crew to create an innovative graphics package for the series and provide for use as a promotional tool. A Fine Mess has produced broadcasts and commercial projects for HUMMER, MTV Networks, a wrestling series, and been a part of the broadcast team for IndyCar, the NBC Gravity Games, NFL films, and the NHL on NBC.

“We are pleased to have MotoPR and A Fine Mess onboard as they bring a fresh new approach to broadcasting aspects of our Parts Unlimited AMA Supermoto Championship series which will be packed with action and incredible downtown venues never seen before,” said Myron Short, XTRM Sports Network’s senior director of business development.

The broadcasts are expected to be between 45-60 minutes with four-to-five lifestyle segments per episode. A regular feature will be "How do you supermoto?" which will include profile interviews with athletes or integral members of this racing series with behind-the-scenes footage of their involvement and level of commitment. Another regular segment will be "Tech Talk" on a technology-related subject with a different race team each week. Additional segments will be interviews with key athletes as the series progresses. The presenting sponsor, first round download launch date, and placement of the broadcasts will be announced shortly after the opening round of the AMA XTRM Supermoto Championship this weekend at Evergreen Speedway near Seattle, Washington.

"Supermoto is a fascinating sport and what will drive more non-riding fans to it is showing the lifestyle and unique racing environment via a professionally-produced broadcast," said Bryan Peckinpaugh, president of MotoPR. "Dennis Anderson of SuperMotoOnline.com was integral in helping secure this important project and will serve in an advisory role. I've worked with A Fine Mess and its owner Scott West on past projects and this sport will be blown-away by their professionalism and creativity."

Teams, athletes, and related sponsors that want to learn more may contact MotoPR at [email protected] or 313-575-1245.

About the XTRM Sports Network

XTRM Sports Network (formerly XBux, Inc.) delivers a radically new model to the business of action sports by connecting promoters, sponsors, racers and fans. XTRM services range from providing technology for event and results management, to offering sales, marketing, performance awards, analytics and implementation solutions for Fortune 1000 Advertisers and promoters. The company provides technology solutions for forums, as well as owns and manages properties such as Supermotojunkie.com that complete a comprehensive range of advertising and marketing solutions. XTRM is headquartered in Belmont, CA with distribution throughout the United States and Europe. For more information, please visit www.xtrm.com or call 866.367.9289.

XTRM, the XTRM logo, and the marks relating to other XTRM products and services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of XTRM, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

About MotoPR

Detroit, Michigan-based Moto Public Relations, LLC (MotoPR) brings best practice public relations and marketing to action sports to increase public interest and corporate support for supermoto and motocross athletes, teams, events, and other properties. Our integrated services include public relations programming, sponsorship acquisition and management, media relations, media training, promotion development, and event management. Visit us online at www.motopr.com.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

[email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
So what's the deal? Have they broadcast the race? Where can I go to check it out???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, we all know about the broadcast as most of us here read the press release on SupermotoRacer.com and SupermotoOnline.com. How about a little info on when and where we can watch the race? That would be a little more beneficial to everyone rather than reposting information that everyone has already seen.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
The people producing the video did not say when the first race will be go up online - other than "a few weeks"

As far as I know it will be on on xtrm.com. They said it will not stream but instead you will need to download it to watch it on your computer. It will probably be a huge file - 100megs or more.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My firm is producing the XTRM/AMA Supermoto Championship Internet broadcasts. Thank you all for being excited about this!

Our goal is to have the first round posted for download by the end of the month. At that time we'll make the announcement about the location of the broadcasts. And yes, it will be a full-screen, high-resolution download.

The other rounds will not take nearly as long since now the major graphic pieces, logos, and other items will be in place. I will post on here the link once it's live.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi fans! I saw the close-to-final version of the Seattle round broacast today and it is killer!!! A Fine Mess Production is doing an awesome job on melding together the racing and behind-the-scenes with cool music and creative graphics. You will want to watch this over-and-over, believe me. They are working on final touches and will be releasing a trailer today or tomorrow that includes an interview with Team Graves Yamaha Monster Energy rider Brandon Currie.

I will post a link here once the trailer and the the broadcast is up!!!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sweet stuff guys...hope it will look good...I'm in the motion graphics/broadcast design business too and currently designing a 3D supermoto animation for my graduation project.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Top notch guys! Very, very cool! I think with more things like this and the dedication and involvement everyone has shown, Supermoto will continue to grow!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
The broadcast trailer is up! Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krs2WfqPdvE to see what the opening round show will look like. This trailer includes Tech Talk with Team KTM HMC's Mitch Hansen and an interview with AMA Lites Supermoto Champion Brandon Currie of Team Graves Yamaha Monster Energy.
Excellent! Look forward to more...:thumbup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey guys, what's the deal???

If you go on www.supermotoonline.com it says "AMA/Seattle Round #1 video!!"

But it's just 3 minutes of the very beginning of the broadcast! Where's the rest??

Is this supposed to be just a teaser? Because if it is, that was VERY uncool and misleading!

349mb for 3 minutes? What am I missing here?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
That's the same vid as the youtube clip. When do we get to see the WHOLE thing?

·
Registered
287 Posts
wow, 350mb for 3 minutes is HUGE!
Not that I'm complaining, if they release the vid and I have to buy a Tb to download it I'll do it! Can't wait :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts