SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Yea, the Brisk plug debate has been around almost as long as oil, tire and coolant threads. I would have tried one except for the challenge of getting one. I am able to pick up the standard plug at the local O'reilly's 2 miles away for waaaaay less.

They look interesting and I would definitely give it a try at some point. Let us know what you find.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Same here, just waiting for someone to get one, and compare the results to the stock plug. My dealer is skeptical, but I am optimistic. PS... Are there no dealers here in the US for the brisk plugs?

·
Registered
859 Posts
My gut feeling is if it were such a great design, manufactures would have all changed to this design and it would be stock equipment already. For the minimal increase in cost and claimed benefits they provide its a no brainer that they would be used everywhere. Buying a $15000 sport bike and the manufactures are always battling to eek out every HP they can claim, investing $40 in plugs to get more power would be obvious given all the money they spend on R&D.

I hope it pans out to be true, but I am also a sceptic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts