SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright this is my first seat cover and step seat kit ive installed today and turned out pretty good for my first ever. im just not the type to pay someone do do it since it just takes patience and time, also finished making my front factory number plate decal and added pin stripe from a local auto body supply shop. so enjoy. if anyone of you guys who are local, id love to do some seat covers for free to get more time on it. paying money for pneumatic staple gun is worth its weight in gold!!!!! seats alittle dusty and didnt bother wiping it down. just quick snap after finishing.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! just did alot of reasearch and made the instll easier like what othr people used for the staple gun and just went for it. now i just want to a bunch more to get more practice and even better.:thumbup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
any idea if you can do the step foam and recover with the stock fabric, i 'ike my husky logo, and the red sides.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any idea if you can do the step foam and recover with the stock fabric, i 'ike my husky logo, and the red sides.

honestly i dont know if the stock seat cover will have enough room for that step foam unless you can get some foam your self and make it little thinner then what i got. judging by my stock seat cover i dont think mine would fit either but you never know it might work.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks almost perfect

It looks very facotry except the area around the very back of the seat (it may be the foam bunching or the fabric I cant tell in the pic).

I am sure in a few more trys you will have that all figured out to Releife cuts maybe?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks very facotry except the area around the very back of the seat (it may be the foam bunching or the fabric I cant tell in the pic).

I am sure in a few more trys you will have that all figured out to Releife cuts maybe?

thanks! yeah the material was bunching up, but then again i didnt stretch enough , otherwise i think that area probably wouldve turn out nicer. i thought about thinning the back more but i figure if i dont like it i can always re do it real quick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts